Thinking of Building a New Home?
Thinking of building your dream home? That is really exciting! But before you rush off to the nearest show-home, consider this…we can represent you fully in any new home purchase and it won’t cost you anything! In the sale of a new home there is one commission payable. Either the new home sales person gets 100% of that commission or they split it 50/50 with a selling Agent.
More importantly did you know that a REALTOR® has 4 governing bodies (National, Provincial, Municipal and Company) ensuring that everything we do strictly complies with well defined Codes of Ethics, Standards of Business Practice, and Fiduciary Duties owed to you, the buyer? On the other hand, a new home sales person clearly works for the builder and owes no representation to the buyer, and furthermore, they are not accountable to any governing bodies ensuring ethical conduct.
Important things to keep in mind if you do choose to buy or build a new home:
- We can represent you fully, professionally and without bias. When you speak with a new-home representative in a show home, they are working for the builder, not for you.
- We can do necessary price/product comparisons for you and the home of your choice to give you the best advantage when it comes time to make an offer.
- We can research the community’s development. We have excellent contacts with the City of Calgary that make the most current information of future developments available to us.
- We can provide you with objective advice on the pros and cons of each builder and community.
- We can find all the available lots for you in any development. (If you speak with a sales representative, they will only show you lots that their builder has available to sell.)
- We can create a spirit of competition between builders for you, in turn giving you better leverage for negotiation!
- We can help you make the right choices along the way to ensure your home is a good investment…build the right home on the right lot, in the right community for the right price!
Call us today and let’s get together for coffee to further discuss your building plans.